DISCLAIMER & COPYRIGHT
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. JOURNAL makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, JOURNAL does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. [If you require advice in relation to any [legal, financial or medical] matter you should consult an appropriate professional.]
Limitations of liability
JOURNAL will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- [to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;]
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if JOURNAL has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit JOURNAL’s liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by JOURNAL’s negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of JOURNAL; or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for JOURNAL to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
[You accept that, as a limited liability entity, JOURNAL has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against JOURNAL’s officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.]
[Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph,] you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect JOURNAL’s officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as JOURNAL.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
WEBSITE COPYRIGHT NOTICE
Copyright © 2013, JOURNAL
Ownership of copyright
The copyright in this website and the material on this website (including without limitation the text, computer code, artwork, photographs, images, music, audio material, video material and audio-visual material on this website) is owned by JOURNAL [and its licensors].
JOURNAL grants to you a worldwide non-exclusive royalty-free revocable license to:
- view this website and the material on this website on a computer or mobile device via a web browser;
- copy and store this website and the material on this website in your web browser cache memory; and
- print pages from this website for your own [personal and non-commercial] use.
JOURNAL does not grant you any other rights in relation to this website or the material on this website. In other words, all other rights are reserved.
For the avoidance of doubt, you must not adapt, edit, change, transform, publish, republish, distribute, redistribute, broadcast, rebroadcast or show or play in public this website or the material on this website (in any form or media) without JOURNAL’s prior written permission.
The automated and/or systematic collection of data from this website is prohibited.
You may request permission to use the copyright materials on this website by writing to email@example.com.
Enforcement of copyright
JOURNAL takes the protection of its copyright very seriously.
If JOURNAL discovers that you have used its copyright materials in contravention of the license above, JOURNAL may bring legal proceedings against you seeking monetary damages and an injunction to stop you using those materials. You could also be ordered to pay legal costs.
If you become aware of any use of JOURNAL’s copyright materials that contravenes or may contravene the license above, please report this by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you become aware of any material on the website that you believe infringes your or any other person's copyright, please report this by email to email@example.com.
The Disclaimer and Copyright statements are created using Contractology templates available at https://www.freenetlaw.com.
We from JOURNAL wish to advise anyone looking for similair material to check our their templates and honor their conditions.